- 25 km from Paris via the A12 and A13 motorways.
- 10 min. from the Toussus-le-Noble business aerodrome
- 30 min. from Orly International Airport via the A86 motorway.
By public transport:
- 26 min. from La Défense via the SNCF direct line, with a connection to the RER A which crosses Paris from west to east.
- 25 min. from Paris-Montparnasse station via the SNCF line with a connection to the TGV Atlantique line
- 35 min. from the heart of Paris via Les Invalides, 40 min. from Saint-Michel/Notre-Dame and 45 min. from Austerlitz Station on the RER C line.
The communes of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines and the surrounding areas are served by 20 bus routes. There are 23 inter-urban bus services between the conurbation and the towns of Hauts-de-Seine, Essonne, the Chevreuse Valley, the inner suburbs of Paris and even central Paris.
- Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (“Getting around” page): http://www.saint-quentin-en-yvelines.fr/se-deplacer/
- Interactive map of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines: www.agglo-sqy.fr/plandeville
- SNCF (trains, RER): www.sncf.com
- RATP (underground, RER): www.ratp.fr
- Sqybus (bus): www.sqybus.fr
- Route calculator by public transport: www.transport-idf.com
- Route calculator by car: www.mappy.fr